Galway United Football Club Ground Regulations
All persons entering Eamonn Deacy Park are admitted only subject to the following ground rules and regulations of Galway United FC. Entry to the stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these rules and regulations.
1. Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, and other similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon, are not permitted within the ground, and any person in possession of such an article may be refused entry or ejected from the ground.
2. Offensive banners will be removed and holders of same will be ejected from the ground.
3. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the ground.
4. The climbing of floodlight pylons, stands, fences or other buildings in the ground is forbidden.
5. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language is not permitted in any part of the ground.
6. Any person using racist taunts or language or behaving in a manner likely to be deemed racist towards any other person may be refused entry or ejected from the ground. This applies equally to offensive behaviour of any sort.
7. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch.
8. Spectators are not permitted to enter upon the field of play and will be ejected.
9. Any person who fails to comply with the instructions from a steward may be ejected from the ground.
10. In general, the right of admission is reserved by Galway United FC.
11. Galway United FC reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer.
12. Any person who remains in a gangway may be ejected from the ground.
13. Galway United FC reserve the right for its servants or agents to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with the Ground Regulations or whose presence on the ground could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
Eamonn Deacy Park is a flare free zone
Galway United FC would like to remind patrons that flares and fireworks are not allowed in Eamonn Deacy Park. Not only are flares against ground regulations but they are a serious hazard and threat to your personal safety.