Jump to: Squad | Management Team
|Athlone Town U15|
|Derry City U15|
|Finn Harps U15|
|Galway United U15|
|Longford Town U15|
|Sligo Rovers U15|
|Bray Wanderers U15|
|Drogheda United U15|
|Klub Kildare U15|
|Shamrock Rovers U15|
|St. Patrick’s Athletic U15|
|Cobh Ramblers U15|
|Cork City U15|
|Treaty United U15|
|Feb 26||(H)||Athlone Town AFC||1 – 2|
|Mar 05||(A)||Sligo Rovers||2 – 6|
|The Showgrounds Astro 13:00|
|Mar 12||(H)||Finn Harps||5 – 6|
|Mar 26||(H)||Derry City||5-1|
|Apr 2||(A)||Longford Town||1 – 4|
|Apr 16||(H)||Sligo Rovers|
|May 7||(A)||Finn Harps|
|Letterkenny Comm. Centre 15:30|
|May 14||(A)||Derry City|
|Lechview Park 14:00|
|May 21||(H)||Longford Town|
|May 28||(A)||Athlone Town AFC|
|TBC||CUP ROUND 1|
• Three groups of six and one group of five.
• Each team plays each opponent, home and away in Phase 1.
Tier 1 (League)
• Top two teams progress to Tier 1 in Phase 2 (National Basis) and plays each other on a home and away basis with the first placed team after Phase 2 becoming League Champions.
Tier 2 (Shield)
• Remaining teams progress to Tier 2 (North) & Tier 2 (South) based on geographical location and plays each
opponent home and away.
• Top four teams in each respective Tier 2 group, will progress to compete for the Shield by way of knock out
• 1st (North) versus 4th (South) – Match 1
1st (South) versus 4th (North) – Match 2
2nd (North) versus 3rd (South) – Match 3
2nd (South) versus 3rd (North) – Match 4
• Winners of Match 1 & Match 2 will have home advantage in Shield semi-final.
• Open draw for home advantage in the Shield Final.
Tier 3 (Plate)
• Bottom four teams from Tier 2 (North) & (South) will progress to compete for the Plate by way of knock out competition.
• The fifth place team of the Tier 2 group with 8 teams in it, will receive a bye in the Plate Quarter Finals.
• 5th versus 8th – Match 1
• 5th (bye) – Match 2
• 6th (North) versus 7th (South) – Match 3
• 6th (South) versus 7th (North) – Match 4
• Winners of Match 1 & Match 2 will have home advantage in the Plate semi-final.
• Open draw for home advantage in the Plate Final.
• Knock Out from Round 1.
• Open draw for home advantage.