|St. Patrick’s Athletic|
|Athlone Town AFC|
|Wexford Youths WFC|
|Mar 4||(A)||Athlone Town AFC||2-0|
|Mar 11||(H)||Longford Town||4-1|
|Apr 1||(A)||Treaty United|
|Apr 15||(H)||Sligo Rovers|
|Apr 22||(H)||Athlone Town|
|Apr 29||(A)||Longford Town|
|May 13||(H)||Treaty United|
|May 20||(A)||Sligo Rovers|
|Ballisodare Astro 15:00|
|TBC||TBC||CUP ROUND 1 (TBC)|
• Four groups of five teams.
• Each team plays each opponent home and away in Phase 1.
Tier 1 (League)
• Top two teams from each group progress to Tier 1 in Phase 2 (National Basis) and plays each other on a home and away basis with the first placed team after Phase 2 becoming League Champions. Tier 2 (Shield)
• Remaining teams progress to Tier 2 (North) & Tier 2 (South) based on geographical location and plays each opponent home and away.
• Top four teams in each respective Tier 2 group, will progress to compete for the Shield by way of knock out competition.
• 1st (North) versus 4th (South) – Match 1
• 1st (South) versus 4th (North) – Match 2
• 2nd (North) versus 3rd (South) – Match 3
• 2nd (South) versus 3rd (North) – Match 4
• Winners of Match 1 & Match 2 will have home advantage in Shield semi-final.
• Open draw for home advantage in the Shield Final.
• Five groups of four teams.
• Top two teams in reach group progress to open draw knock out stage.