Jump to: Squad | Management Team
|Athlone Town AFC|
|Wexford Youths WFC|
|Mar 5||(H)||Bohemian FC||0-0|
|Mar 12||(A)||Athlone Town||5-1|
|Mar 19||(A)||DLR Waves||2-1|
|Marlay Park 15:00|
|Apr 2||(H)||Sligo Rovers|
|Apr 16||(A)||Shamrock Rovers|
|Roadstone Academy 15:00|
|Apr 23||(H)||Athlone Town|
|Apr 30||(H)||DLR Waves|
|May 7||(A)||Sligo Rovers|
|Showgrounds Astro 16:30|
|TBC||TBC||CUP ROUND 1 (TBC)|
EA SPORTS WU19 League of Ireland
• Two groups of six teams and a group of five teams.
• Each team plays each opponent home and away in Phase 1.
Tier 1 (League)
• Top two teams from each group progress to Tier 1 in Phase 2 (National Basis) and plays each other on a home and away basis with the first placed team after Phase 2 becoming League Champions.
Tier 2 (Shield)
• Remaining teams progress to Tier 2 (North) & Tier 2 (South) based on geographical location and plays each opponent home and away.
• Top four teams in each respective Tier 2 group, will progress to compete for the Shield by way of knock out
• 1st (North) versus 4th (South) – Match 1
1st (South) versus 4th (North) – Match 2
2nd (North) versus 3rd (South) – Match 3
2nd (South) versus 3rd (North) – Match 4
• Winners of Match 1 & Match 2 will have home advantage
EA SPORTS WU19 League of Ireland Cup
• Three groups of four teams and a group of five.
• Top two teams in reach group progress to open draw knock out stage.