Galway United have taken the decision to change the kick-off time of Saturday’s friendly game against a Liverpool XI at Eamonn Deacy Park from 4.00pm to 2.00pm.
The Galway footballers take on Derry in an All-Ireland qualifier at Pearse Stadium on Saturday and the change in kick-off time has been made to accommodate supporters who wish to see both Galway teams in action in the city on Saturday afternoon.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause supporters. For ticket enquiries, please contact the Galway United club office at 091-767336.
Liverpool XI tickets are on sale online at Ticketgroup.ie and they’re also available from a host of local businesses throughout Galway city and county (full list below), as well as from the Galway United office based out of Eamonn Deacy Park.
Match tickets are priced at €15 (Adult) and Concession €10 (Senior Citizen/Student/U12’s).
PLEASE NOTE: Galway United season tickets are not valid for this fixture. This is not an all-ticket game and supporters will be able to purchase their Liverpool XI tickets outside of Eamonn Deacy Park on match-day as usual.
PURCHASING LIVERPOOL XI TICKETS LOCALLY
Liverpool XI tickets will be on sale from the Galway United club office in Eamonn Deacy Park in the lead-up to Saturday’s game.
For ticket enquiries, please contact the Galway United club office at 091-767336.
Liverpool XI match tickets are available from the following outlets across Galway city and county (PLEASE NOTE: These outlets are cash only sales):
– O’Brien’s Newsagents, William Street
– Galway United Supporters Trust (087-6972823)
– Foxes Bar, Eyre Square
– Dominic Walsh, Ireland Supporters Club and Medtronic (087-9163438)
– Kennedy’s Bar, Eyre Square
– Hughes, Woodquay
– Fibber Magees, Eyre Square
– Monroes, Dominick Street
– An Droichead Donn, Spiddal
– O’Brien’s Hardware, Loughrea
– The Galway Arms, Dominick Street
– The Dail Bar, Cross Street
– The Arches Hotel, Claregalway
– Clarkes Tavern, Corrandulla
– Lowerys Bar, Clifden
– Stephen Madden, Corofin United and Creganna Medical (087-7388981)
– The Connacht Hotel, Dublin Road
– Taafes Bar, Shop Street