Galway United are pleased to confirm an upcoming friendly against a Liverpool XI that will include a host of young, up and coming stars at Eamonn Deacy Park on Saturday, July 18th. Kick-off: 2.00pm.
The Liverpool team that took to the field in the previous friendly between the sides, five years ago, included a number of young players who progressed to the first team, including Jon Flanagan, Andre Wisdom, Suso Fernández, Daniel Ayala, Tom Ince, Jack Robinson and Conor Coady.
When Eamonn Deacy Park again hosts Liverpool’s stars of the future, supporters are strongly encouraged to purchase their match tickets in advance, as a large crowd is expected.
Match tickets are priced at €15 (Adult) and Concession €10 (Senior Citizen/Student/U12’s).
PLEASE NOTE: Galway United season tickets are not valid for this fixture. This is not an all-ticket game and supporters will be able to purchase their Liverpool XI tickets outside of Eamonn Deacy Park on match-day as usual.
PURCHASING LIVERPOOL XI TICKETS LOCALLY
Liverpool XI tickets will be on sale from the Galway United club office at Eamonn Deacy Park in the lead-up to Saturday’s game.
For ticket enquiries, please contact the Galway United club office at 091-767336.
Liverpool XI match tickets are available from the following outlets across Galway city and county (PLEASE NOTE: These outlets are cash only sales):
– O’Brien’s Newsagents, William Street
– Galway United Supporters Trust (087-6972823)
– Foxes Bar, Eyre Square
– Dominic Walsh, Ireland Supporters Club and Medtronic (087-9163438)
– Kennedy’s Bar, Eyre Square
– Hughes, Woodquay
– Fibber Magees, Eyre Square
– Monroes, Dominick Street
– An Droichead Donn, Spiddal
– O’Brien’s Hardware, Loughrea
– The Galway Arms, Dominick Street
– The Dail Bar, Cross Street
– The Arches Hotel, Claregalway
– Clarkes Tavern, Corrandulla
– Lowerys Bar, Clifden
– Stephen Madden, Corofin United and Creganna Medical (087-7388981)
– The Connacht Hotel, Dublin Road
– Taafes Bar, Shop Street