The fifth edition of Maroon View is our biggest and most impressive of the season.
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park at tonight’s game against Longford Town, so be sure to pick up yours for just €3!
Supporters can also purchase their copies of Maroon View from O’Brien’s Newsagent on William Street in Galway City.
Take a look at what’s in our 54-page edition of Maroon View for the visit of Longford Town, preview below.
- Chairman Jonathan Corbett pleads with people of Galway to support United
- Editorial: Johnny Ward wonders what United have to do to increase attendances
- From The Dugout: Tommy Dunne hails the virtuosity of Vinny Faherty
- Captain’s Log: I’ve faith in the lads if I can play the right ball – Ryan Connolly
- Paul Corcoran laments the struggles in Waterford
- Corribside Column: Cian O’Connell talks to Vinny Faherty
- In The Kitchen With… Alex “Timmy” Byrne
- Dominick Walsh: At the moment it’s a great feeling being a United fan
- Trevor Murray: Galway playing some swashbuckling football
- Where Are They Now? Ronan Killeen
- Match reports from the U19s’ recent two games
- Win tickets to Euro 2016
- Getting To Know The Opposition: Longford fan Sinead Keegan
- Half-time Team: Glen Celtic
- Family United: Ciaran Cannon TD, wife Niamh and son Evan
- Head Physio Notes: Stevie Folan faces up to eight weeks out
- Match report from 2-0 win over Wexford
- Woodquay Wanderer: Strong sense of community in Terryland – Bernie O’Connell
- Punters’ Stand: Julian Canny has lost a winning docket but has designs on another
- Twitterati: Ollie Neary hails Vinny Faherty
- Gavan Duffy’s Co-op notes: Gavan previews the first event of the Clubs and Supporters for Better Governance in Football project
- Julian Canny, Shane Crotty and Keith Kelly’s Stat Zone
- Eamon Dillon’s Terryland Teasers will test the most erudite of football nerds