Maroon View Preview – Issue 6
We have a 48 page edition of Maroon View for the mid-week visit of St Patrick’s Athletic to Eamonn Deacy Park on Tuesday evening. Kick-off: 7.45pm.
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park for €3!
Supporters can also purchase their copies of Maroon View from O’Brien’s Newsagent on William Street in Galway City.
Take a look at what’s in our sixth edition of Maroon View for the visit of St Patrick’s Athletic, preview below.
- Chairman Jonathan Corbett takes the positives from Longford and Limerick
- Tommy Dunne reflects on what might have been against Longford and Limerick
- Editorial dissects the two aforementioned games
- Captain Ryan Connolly gives his take on the Longford and Limerick games and he looks ahead to St. Pats
- Shel-Shock – Paul Corcoran takes a look at the status quo at Tolka Park
- The Corribside Column with Cian O’Connell
- Ronan Coleman brings us the latest Galway United Supporters Trust news
- In the kitchen… with the top scorer in the League, Vinny Faherty
- Dominick Walsh provides us with his RISSCW notes
- Trevor Murray asks the question “Should United be aiming for Europe?”
- Where are they now? This weeks edition features Kieran McDaid, a former Galway Rovers player
- Match poster of United front-man Vinny Faherty
- Family United with Padraic Collins which features the Faul family
- Emmett Hartigan brings supporters the latest news from the treatment table
- A match report from last weeks EA SPORTS Cup exit at the hands of Limerick
- Bernie O’Connell brings us his weekly Woodquay Wanderer article
- Punters’ Stand with Julian Canny
- Twitterati – Some of the best tweets from the last week
- Getting to know the opposition, featuring Saints fan John Owens
- The Stats Zone by Keith Kelly and Shane Crotty
- Terryland Teasers by Julian Canny and Eamonn Dillon