Maroon View Preview – Shelbourne season opener
A new season means a new and improved version of Maroon View, Galway United’s official match programme.
The team behind Maroon View have been working hard on ways to improve our official match programme over the off-season, which includes an updated design.
Issue 1 of Maroon View is a 52 page full colour publication that we’re sure our supporters will enjoy!
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park, so be sure to support the club by picking up your copy for just €4 at Friday’s game!
Here’s a preview of what can be seen in the first issue of 2019 for the visit of Shelbourne.
- Editorial with Johnny Ward
- From the dugout: A passionate message from United boss Alan Murphy
- Paul Corcoran has an extensive interview with last year’s Player of the Year Conor Barry
- Reclaiming the Dyke: The importance of the march in advance of Friday’s season opener
- Bernie O’Connell – Woodquay Wanderer article
- Where are they now – former player David Cooke
- A football development update from Head of Youth Development Johnny Glynn
- Match Mascot profile: Keane Hughes
- The Mighty Quinn by Damien McEvoy
- The Stats Zone by Shane Crotty
- Meet the opposition, we spoke to Shels supporter Jonathan Breach
- Programme from the past, Tom Timothy looks back to October 22 2000, when United faced Cork City
- From the archives with Paul O’Brien
- United Tweets
- Terryland Teasers by Julian Canny