Galway United will be live streaming Tuesday’s league game against Drogheda United at Eamonn Deacy Park. Kick-off: 7.45pm. Please find instructions below on how to access the live stream.
Galway United season ticket holders and season streaming pass holders will receive an e-mail with their code to access the stream for FREE the day before the game as usual. If you haven’t received a code, then check the “spam” and “promotions” folders in your e-mail account. If there’s no code there, then contact the club ASAP to update your e-mail address at email@example.com – Make sure to include your full name and season ticket number in the e-mail.
Non-season ticket holders and supporters of other clubs may also access the live stream by making a donation to the club of €5 per match. We have suggested donations of €20 and €50 for licensed premises who wish to show the game. We also suggest that supporters do not leave signing up to the stream until the last minute – please do it well in advance of the game kicking-off. Details on how to sign up to the stream are below.
1. Click on this link to view the live stream: https://iframe.dacast.com/b/177745/c/565929
2. Click the “BUY” button.
3. You must now click “Sign Up” and create an account for yourself with the streaming website. Then click “register”. If you already have registered then simply sign into your account.
4. Select the Pay Per View option that applies to you.
5. You can now link your credit/debit card to your account or alternatively if you select the PayPal option at the top of the screen you can link/setup a PayPal account instead.
6. You must register a debit/credit card or link a PayPal account to access the stream.
7. Once all of these steps are completed you should automatically be connected to the live stream, which will be activated a short time before kick-off.
8. Enjoy the match.
If your stream goes black during the game and you’re experiencing issues viewing the video, click the “LIVE” button at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Only one login can be used on one device at any one time. As such, if another person uses your login on another device, it will log out anyone else on that account automatically.