Galway United will live stream Friday’s league meeting with Longford Town at Eamonn Deacy Park. Kick-off: 7.45pm. Please find instructions below on how to access the Live stream.
Season ticket holders and season streaming pass holders will receive an e-mail with their code to access each home game FREE OF CHARGE the day before the game. If you’ve received no code, please check the “spam” and “promotions” folders in your e-mail account, if there’s no code there, then contact the club to update your e-mail address on firstname.lastname@example.org – Make sure to include your full name and season ticket number in your e-mail.
Non-season ticket holders and supporters of other clubs may also access the stream by making a donation to the club of €5 per match. We have also suggested donations of €20 and €50 for licensed premises who wish to show the game.
1. CLICK ON THIS LINK TO VIEW THE LIVE STREAM: https://iframe.dacast.com/b/177745/c/561076
2. Click the “BUY” button.
3. You must now click “Sign Up” and create an account for yourself with the streaming website. Then click “register”. If you already have registered then simply sign into your account.
4. Select the Pay Per View option that applies to you.
5. You can now link your credit/debit card to your account or alternatively if you select the PayPal option at the top of the screen you can link/setup a PayPal account instead.
6. You must register a debit/credit card or link a PayPal account to access the stream.
7. Once all of these steps are completed you should automatically be connected to the live stream, which will be activated a short time before kick-off.
8. Enjoy the match.
Be aware that the stream to the match will only be activated a short time before kick off (usually 30 minutes) so DO NOT attempt to log in prior to this.
Only one login can be used for one device at any one time. As such, if another person uses your login for another device, it will log out anyone else on that account automatically.
We have been unable to change the text on our paywall to specify that it is a ‘Donation’ to the club, which is required to access the stream. We have chosen to continue broadcasting using our current streaming setup so as to ensure we maintain the high quality streaming service which we have provided for our previous two matches.