Liverpool XI Ticket Update
Excitement is building as Galway United welcome a Liverpool XI to Eamonn Deacy Park this Saturday, July 18th. Kick-off: 2.00pm!
Supporters are urged to purchase their match tickets in advance of the fixture, as a large crowd is expected at Eamonn Deacy Park.
Liverpool XI tickets are on sale online at Ticketgroup.ie and they’re also available from a host of local businesses throughout Galway city and county (full list below), as well as from the Galway United office based out of Eamonn Deacy Park.
Match tickets are priced at €15 (Adult) and Concession €10 (Senior Citizen/Student/U12’s).
PLEASE NOTE: Galway United season tickets are not valid for this fixture. This is not an all-ticket game and supporters will be able to purchase their Liverpool XI tickets outside of Eamonn Deacy Park on match-day as usual.
To purchase tickets online, simply click HERE to be re-directed to Ticketgroup.ie website, where supporters can order their Liverpool XI tickets with minimum fuss.
PURCHASING LIVERPOOL XI TICKETS LOCALLY
Liverpool XI tickets will be on sale from the Galway United club office at Eamonn Deacy Park in the lead-up to Saturday’s game.
For ticket enquiries, please contact the Galway United club office at 091-767336.
Liverpool XI match tickets are available from the following outlets across Galway city and county (PLEASE NOTE: These outlets are cash only sales):
– O’Brien’s Newsagents, William Street
– Galway United Supporters Trust (087-6972823)
– Foxes Bar, Eyre Square
– Dominic Walsh, Ireland Supporters Club and Medtronic (087-9163438)
– Kennedy’s Bar, Eyre Square
– Hughes, Woodquay
– Fibber Magees, Eyre Square
– Monroes, Dominick Street
– An Droichead Donn, Spiddal
– O’Brien’s Hardware, Loughrea
– The Galway Arms, Dominick Street
– The Dail Bar, Cross Street
– The Arches Hotel, Claregalway
– Clarkes Tavern, Corrandulla
– Lowerys Bar, Clifden
– Stephen Madden, Corofin United and Creganna Medical (087-7388981)
– The Connacht Hotel, Dublin Road
– Taafes Bar, Shop Street