Issue two of Maroon View for Friday’s league meeting with Bray Wanderers is a 56 page full colour bumper edition that we’re sure our supporters will love!
Maroon View totally sold out on the opening night of the season, so we urge supporters to purchase their copies as early as possible on match night to avoid disappointment.
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park, so be sure to support the club by picking up your copy for just €4 at Friday’s game!
Here’s a preview of what can be seen in the second issue of 2019 for the visit of Bray Wanderers.
- Editorial: So much to look forward to under Murphy
- From The Dugout: The players care about each other in this squad
- Paul Corcoran meets a bullish Maurice Nugent
- Match Reports from Wexford and Athlone
- Ronan Coyle’s physio notes
- Damien McEvoy: Youngsters’ pathway to success
- Bernie O’Connell’s Woodquay Wanderer
- Where Are They Now? Donal Murray
- Johnny Glynn’s football development
- Focus On Youth: Cian Mortimer meets James Bolger
- Match mascot profiles: Adam Ryan, Kyle Burke and Jack Devery
- The Statzone by Shane Crotty and Julian Canny
- Terryland Teasers
- United Tweets
- Meeting The Opposition with Darragh O’Neill
- Programme From The Past: Bohemians game from 1989