The third edition of Maroon View is another 44 page publication.
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park at Friday’s game against Finn Harps, so be sure to pick up yours for just €3!
Supporters can also purchase their copies of Maroon View from O’Brien’s Newsagent on William Street in Galway City.
The Maroon View team are now on Twitter, give their account a follow at www.twitter.com/MaroonView
Here’s a preview of what can be seen in the third issue of Maroon View:
- Editor Jonathan Corbett reveals Pat Lam is set to make a Terryland appearance!
- From The Dugout: Tommy Dunne says support “has been fantastic”
- Captain’s Log: Ryan Connolly: Patience needed to break Harps down
- Editorial: Johnny Ward notes how United impressed Shamrock Rovers
- Paul Corcoran compares the fortunes of Limerick and Athlone
- Corribside Column: Cian O’Connell talks to Enda Curran
- In The Kitchen With… Kevin Devaney
- Dominick Walsh speaks of Irish fans meeting Slovak and Swiss fans in Dublin
- Shamrock Rovers match report
- Where are they now? Ollie Neary
- Gavan Duffy recalls the birth of the Co-operative movement
- Family United: Padraic Collins meets Greg, Joshua and Jarlath Small
- Match reports from the U19s’ recent matches against Shamrock Rovers and Cobh
- Emmett Hartigan details the injury progress on five players
- Trevor Murray: Padraic Cunningham a star in the making
- Woodquay Wanderer: Bernie O’Connell mourns the loss of Sunday-afternoon football
- Punters’ Stand: Julian Canny has two fancies for the National
- Twitterati: The best of tweets from the past two weeks
- Getting To Know The Opposition: Johnny Ward meets a Finn Harps fan married to a United fan!
- Details Stat Zone with Shane Crotty