Maroon View Preview – Issue Four
Take a look at what’s in issue four of Maroon View for the visit of our Connacht neighbours Sligo Rovers to Eamonn Deacy Park on Friday evening.
You can read our preview of issue four of Maroon View below.
Copies will be available for purchase inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park so make sure to pick up yours for just €3.
– Paul Corcoran questions the attitude towards homosexuality in football
– Ronan Coleman has a moving tribute to fan Emmanuel Morley ahead of his anniversary
– Editor Johnny Ward speaks favourably of Sligo Rovers manager Owen Heary ahead of the big game
– Tommy Dunne says United are not far off where he wants us to be
– Dominick Walsh reviews recent games and looks at the sporting weekend just gone
– Bernie O’Connell speaks of the great purpose of Sligo Rovers and Galway United
– Vinny O’Connor reports from the Shamrock Rovers and Cockhill Celtic encounters
– Trevor Murray says Sligo are in disarray but a sleeping giant
– Keith Kelly sums up our (rather bleak) record against Sligo
– Dave Parslow introduces our half-time guests, Colemanstown
– Keith Kelly’s manager from the past series recalls Tommy Callaghan
– Eamonn Dillon’s 10 Terryland Teasers
– Paraic Collins’ Fan Focus: Philip Keogh
– Paul O’Brien’s player profile: Ryan Connolly
Maroon View will be available for purchase inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park for just €3 on Friday night.