In the third edition of Maroon View, Ryan Manning pens another diary piece from London and we interview United centre-half Stephen Walsh.
We also got reaction from last weeks home win against Drogheda United and our mid-week loss against Cork City at Turners Cross.
We look back on our record against tonight’s opponents Longford Town and Trevor Murray also assesses Tony Cousin’s side.
A full preview of issue three of Maroon View is below.
Copies will be available for purchase inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park so make sure to pick up yours for just €3.
– Ryan Manning talks about the buzz of being on the bench for QPR
– Vinny O’Connor reports from the Turner’s Cross defeat
– Paul Corcoran looks at football’s dealing with mental health issues
– Bernie O’Connell lauds the players’ visiting local schools
– Dominick Walsh extols the Galway United family
– Johnny Ward reviews United’s return to Cork
– Trevor Murray previews a “massive test of character” against Longford Town
– Dave Parslow introduces Corofin United FC
– Keith Kelly’s old manager series takes in Amby Fogarty
– Cian O’Connell looks at the Irish influence at Ipswich Town
– Keith Kelly looks at our record against Longford Town
– Terryland Teasers
– Paraic Collins meets six-year-old Tyler Collins
– Paul O’Brien interviews Stephen Walsh
Maroon View will be available for purchase inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park for just €3 on Friday night.