A new season means a bigger at better version of Maroon View, Galway United’s official match programme.
The team behind Maroon View have been working hard on ways to improve our official match programme over the off-season, which includes an updated design, full colour, premium paper programme with a different printing material. Maroon View has more content and more new features than ever before, such as a completely redesigned stats zone by Shane Crotty.
Issue 1 of Maroon View is a 52 page publication that we’re sure our supporters will really enjoy!
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park, so be sure to support the club by picking up your copy for just €4 at Friday’s game!
Here’s a preview of what can be seen in the first issue of 2017 from the visit of Drogheda United.
- Chairman Jonathan Corbett says United will work hard on crowds this season
- Editorial looks at the season ahead and says there will be a special buzz in Terryland
- From The Dugout: Shane Keegan praises established players for their welcome given to new recruits
- Captain’s Log: Colm Horgan says United can compete against the best teams
- Head Of Football Development Johnny Glynn looks at the season from Under-15s up
- The Galway Girl: GWFC Notes
- Kevin Darcy’s Head Physio Notes
- From The Archives: Keith Kelly looks at old clashes with the Drogs
- Vinny O’Connor has two-page interview with Gavan Holohan
- Paul Corcoran praises Eir for their LOI coverage
- Corribside Column: Cian O’Connell remembers Graham Taylor
- Trevor Murray: United should aim big
- Woodquay Wanderer: Bernie O’Connell says the challenge is to get Galway public behind United
- Maurice Brosnan looks at the example of the revolution in the MLS
- Programme From The Past: Tom Timothy goes back to 1990
- Where Are They Now? Mike Quirke
- Poster: Vinny Faherty
- Co-Op Notes: Gavan Duffy looks at the example of Motherwell FC
- Dominick Walsh’s RISSCW & GUST notes
- Fan United: Sean Walsh
- Q&A: Paul O’Brien with Shane Keegan
- Getting To Know The Opposition: Drogs fan Kieran O’Sullivan
- U19 Player Profile: Ronan Manning
- U17 Player Profile: Nathan Healey
- Half-Time Guests: Oughterard FC
- Welcome to Our Mascots
- Stat Zone
- Punter’s Stand: Julian Canny
- Social Media Round-up With Kevin Brett
- Quiz with Eamonn Dillon