Maroon View Preview v Derry City – Issue 15
Galway United return to action on Friday night when the Tribesmen clash with Derry City at Eamonn Deacy Park in a weighty league encounter. Kick-off: 7.45pm.
Issue 14 of Maroon View sold out at Eamonn Deacy Park on Monday night and we have another bumper programme for supporters to enjoy for the visit of Derry City, which includes an interview with Ger Hanley, who saved two of Dundalk’s penalties.
Take a look at what’s in issue 15 of Maroon View below, copies are available inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park for €3.
– Cup hero Ger Hanley speaks of his faith and indifference towards the Premier League in Paul O’Brien’s Player Profile
– Editorial emphasises the significance of beating Dundalk and what it means to so many people
– Morgan O’Brien wonders why we make the effort with match programmes and extols their role
– Tommy Dunne says United will take confidence from beating Derry City at Brandywell
– Keith Kelly recalls the memorable era of Don O’Riordan
– Dominick Walsh speaks of the loss to Pat’s but is not downbeat
– Shane Crotty’s STATZONE
– Bernie O’Connell also looks at the positives from the Pat’s game
– Trevor Murray says the Galway Cup is a great platform
– Fan Focus talks to Emanuele Ferri, who is as passionate about United as he is about AS Roma
– Dave Parslow introduces half-time guests Moyne Villa
– Julian Canny’s stats page and Terryland Teasers