First Team Manager Vacancy
Galway United invite applicants for the position of Manager for its first team in the SSE Airtricity League Premier Division in Ireland.
The new Manager must have the skills, competencies and ambition to take the club to the top end of the Premier Division.
Applicants must also have the strategic capacity to work as part of a team to support the achievement of the club’s long-term plans, always recognising the need to manage within a very structured budget.
The successful candidate will meet the criteria listed below:
- Hold a UEFA PRO License.
- Have a knowledge of the game in Ireland having a network within the football community.
- A record of success, a winning attitude and proven tactical know-how.
- Must be able to manage within an agreed budget.
- Excellent motivational, communication and people management skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop, lead and manage a strong backroom coaching team.
- Ability and experience in managing a mix of players in a professional set up.
- A demonstrated proven track record of nurturing and developing young talent.
- Demonstrate an ability to strategically develop and integrate the club with all partners in the Galway football community.
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills with an ability to lead all sections of the club.
- Commercially aware and a clear vision of how they can deliver success and develop and promote the club on and off the field.
- Good financial, administration and computer skills.
- Committed to living in Galway.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified coach to manage and build a football club at the highest level in Ireland.
The person will be responsible for recruitment, team selection, tactics and training as well as supporting the long term ambitions of the club and the strategic development of the game in Galway and the West of Ireland.
Suitable applicants should submit their CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 14th, 2016.