The team at Maroon View have been working hard in the off-season on a brand new design of Galway United’s official match programme.
We’re delighted with the finished product and are pleased to announce that the first edition of our newly designed Maroon View programme will go on sale at Friday’s home game against Bray Wanderers.
Issue 1 of Maroon View is 44 pages and we’re sure our supporters will enjoy it.
Copies of Maroon View will be on sale inside and outside of Eamonn Deacy Park, so be sure to pick up yours for just €3!
Here’s a preview of what can be seen in the first issue of 2016:
- Chairman Jonathan Corbett recalls how Tommy Dunne told him two days after end of last season he was meeting potential signings
- Editor Johnny Ward cautions against over-reaction to Pat’s win
- FROM THE DUGOUT: Tommy Dunne says United could get “rude awakening” against Bray
- CAPTAIN’S LOG: Ryan Connolly says there is plenty of room for improvement
- Paul Corcoran: This is the time of year when all dreams are alive
- Cian O’Connell talks to Tommy Dunne, who says United need to rise above mediocrity
- In the Kitchen with… Colm Horgan. Colm goes through his daily diet
- Dominick Walsh’s RISSCW/GUST notes
- Report from the 3-1 win at Pat’s
- John Sullivan, hero in Inchicore, interviewed
- Where are they now? Fergal O’Neill
- Emmet Hartigan’s Head Physio Notes
- Getting To Know The Opposition with Bray fan Darragh O’Neill
- Trevor Murray: Sky is the limit for United
- Bernie O’Connell remembers old friends of United, including former chairman Gerry Gray
- Punters’ Stand gives the weekend’s best bets
- Twitterati put up the best of United-related tweets from last week
- Family United: Paraic Collins meets Shane and Rossa, United fans